1. The Poinsett County Fair will officially open Tuesday, September 3, 2019. All educational exhibits will be checked-in from 8:30 a.m. until 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday. Educational exhibits will be judged Wednesday, September 4th.
2. No entry fee on educational exhibits will be charged.
3. No liability is assumed by the fair association with respect to any participant, spectator or exhibit.
4. Exhibits and checks for premiums must be picked up Monday, September 9th from 8:30 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. Prior arrangements may be made with the County Extension Office if you need special pick-up arrangements.
5. The fair association reserves the right to make or announce any changes in the catalog if any emergency warrants.
6. Items previously exhibited cannot be entered again. Articles bought or borrowed will be disqualified. This rule will be strictly enforced.
7. All exhibits entered in competition in exhibit building must remain in place until 8:30 a.m. Monday, September 9th.
8. NOTICE: The majority of premiums in this catalog are set upon point basis. All points will be added together and divided into available premium money to find the value of each point. This will be multiplied by the number of points offered for each entry to determine the premium paid for each entry.
9. Poinsett County Fair Board IS NOT RESPONSIBLE for any item not picked up by 6:00 p.m., Monday, September 9th.
10. Out of county entries will be accepted in livestock only. Premium money will be paid only to Poinsett County resident exhibitors or residents outside of Poinsett County who own herds located in Poinsett County.
11. Baked food entries are limited to ages 6 years old and up.
12. Youth are 18 years and younger. Adults are 19 years and up.
13. CLASSROOM TEACHERS MAY ENTER THEIR STUDENT’S ENTRIES MADE DURING CLASS. OTHER INDIVIDUALS MUST ENTER HIS/HER OWN ITEM(S).
THE FAIR BOARD WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ARTICLES LOST OR STOLEN